For your safety, we close in the event of heard thunder or observed lightning.
Please see raincheck policy below!
- No person infected with communicable disease or having open sore on his or her body may enter the water.
- No person shall bring in glass containers onto the deck area of the pool or facility.
- No person shall engage in play hazardous to other patrons in and around the pool or facility.
- Persons not toilet trained must wear an approved swim diaper.
- Proper and safe swim wear is required. Long hair must be tied back.
- No food permitted within 3m of pool edge.
- Patrons must shower before entering the water.
- Smoking, vaping and the use or presence of alcohol/drugs will result in immediate ejection.
- Absolutely NO unsolicited photography/video recording of patrons and employees.
- All patrons must complete a deep-water test prior to entering the deep end.
- Decisions of Pool Staff are final.
The following items are NOT permitted in the facility:
- Inflatables & Oversized Floaties (exception to the rule is small infant approved floats).
- Umbrellas or portable sun shelters (exceptions made for infants with approved shelter).
- Drones of any kind.
- Barbecues, hotplates and crockpots.
- Personal speakers (no music is allowed to be played within GAC).
- Pets (excluding vested service animals).
- Bicycles (and scooters), excluding mobility devices.
WE THANK YOU FOR NOT BLOCKING LIFEGUARD SIGHTLINES OR STATIONS
PLEASE DO NOT CLIMB OR SIT ON VACANT LIFEGUARD CHAIRS
Children under 12 years of age require active, on-site supervision.
Non-swimmers and children under 6 years of age must be within arms reach.
* Please inquire if you require assistance.
- Vested service animals
- All mobility devices
THE R.M. OF GIMLI IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR LOST OR STOLEN ARTICLES.
Rain Check Policy
In the event of a total closure due to fouling or inclement weather, within one (1) hour of entry, a rain check may be issued for the value and program stated on your receipt. Please retain your receipt. Proof of time of purchase will be requested to issue the rain check.
Note: day-pass wrist bands will be collected as exchanged for rain checks. Those who wish to return in the same day, if have not collected rain check, require their wrist bands still worn (attached).
Diving Board Rules
Water Slide Rules
- One at a time. Wait until the landing area is clear before entering the slide.
- Feet first while sliding in a sitting position or on your back.
- No running or pushing.
- Do not attempt to stop on the slide.
- Leave plunge area immediately.
- All decisions of the Lifeguards and Staff are final.
- *Water Depth is 1.2 meters (3.9 ft) at the bottom.
- No PFDs are allowed on slide.
- Children under the height requirement or under the age of 3 may ride on a caregivers lap.